is there a Conversion Calculator for Pearl 8100? like kilometers, meters, centimeters, feet inches, square miles, gallons, fluid ounces, and such????for purchase or a free download i need like an Application...
    08-26-08 02:50 AM
    I have Abiro unit converter on my pearl. I downloaded it from getjar.com.
    08-26-08 05:29 AM
    there is a basic conversion calculator already in the calculator application that comes with the blackberry, to us put in the number you want to convert and then click the menu button (the one to the left of the trackball in case its not called the menu button) and select either to metric to go from us to metric or from metric. if you need something more advanced i'm not sure.
    08-26-08 10:16 AM
    If you have a data plan, just go to Google and type "convert 4kg to lbs" (or whatever you're trying to convert) into the searchbox and hit enter.

If you don't have a data plan, you can sms Google(466453) the same query, and it'll text the answer back to you.
    08-26-08 11:26 AM
    I have a really cool one on my palm T5. I don't recall the name offhand and I don't have my T5 with me atm. But it's free, only problem is I don't know if they have it for the BB. There are a number of websites that will convert all sorts of things. Try google search using terms like unit conversion calculator or something like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD