After being tolf that 4.5.44 was stable, I decided to give it a go, against my better judgement. Everything installed fine, but now my Pearl is constantly resetting. It won't even stay on long enough for me to try to revert back to 4.2!!!

What can I do?? HELP!
    06-28-08 08:35 PM
    Mine kept resetting but it at least gave me some time. My problem seemed to be the memory card (so far). But anyways, if it just keeps resetting do a search for "nuked berry" and you'll get the info you need to fix it
    06-28-08 08:38 PM
    Nah that happend to me also man.. Go through the add/delete option on the control panel and delete all os for the BB. NOT THE DESKTOP MANAGER! haha could only imagine that reply,lol. download the os you want. At this point I recomend the one provided by your carrier, 4.2..... install it, run it, all that jazz. Delete Vendor file ie: C:Program files:common files:research in motion:app loader: ,,and scroll down.. delete Vendor.. Then start the destop manager, once it is up hook the LoveBerry and let it do its work. Don't worry about the restart stuff. the manager take care of that.. Ok so it's all goood. It worked for me trust, I almost crapped when I did this.... also it could be your Color pearl app. Good luck.. Lemme know if it helps.
    06-29-08 01:02 AM
    Yeah, I'm running 44. At first I had the restart problem too. Go to options/media card and format. After that, haven't had any other problems and all my 3rd party apps are running fine. I did have to uninstall color trackball. Do the format media card and you'll be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 02:03 AM
    Do the format media card and you'll be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sure if you dont like your pics and music anymore..
    06-29-08 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD