Can I use iTunes files on my phone for sure? I've seen posts that say yes and others that say no. I've also seen posts that tell me I need to re-format them to mp3. What CAN I use?

Also, is there an easier way of getting to the media player than just clicking on a music file?
    Last edited by kkrueger; 10-12-07 at 06:28 PM.
    10-12-07 04:03 PM
    Both "posts" are correct, Apple uses DRM on most of their iTunes songs meaning you cannot transfer it to other devices due to the copyright protection, what you can do sometimes, is burn the files to a cd-r...then rip them from the cd using a mp3 converter just find some free one on cnet like this waste of time and cd-r's if you ask me...we live in a digital age...as for your media player question, well..I dont really understand the question, you mean like creating a playlist or something like that?
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 10-12-07 at 05:56 PM.
    10-12-07 05:53 PM
    The only way I've been able to get to the media player is by clocking on one of my music files. Is there an easier way to access the player?
    10-12-07 06:29 PM
    Sorry but you have to go into media, then select whice media you want to, um, enjoy (?) and thats the only way to get to the media player.
    10-12-07 07:07 PM
    Thanks for the help!
    10-12-07 07:10 PM
    Can I use iTunes files on my phone for sure? I've seen posts that say yes and others that say no. I've also seen posts that tell me I need to re-format them to mp3. What CAN I use?

Also, is there an easier way of getting to the media player than just clicking on a music file?
    there is no way to get to the media player other than by clicking on media and then music. sorry.
    11-05-07 09:55 PM
    You could set one of your convenience keys to open the media app.
    11-05-07 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD