Hi people.

I have a problem with my BB Pearl 8100. The OS is 4.5.0.81. When I'm in the "messages" application, and press the "menu" key, and select "compose mms", nothing happens: I just "return" to the "messages" window.
    The same thing occurs when I'm in the contacts list, and I select someone, press the "menu" key and select "MMS somepeople".
    In both cases, I have no MMS composing window; I just stay on the same window/app.

So I found a workaround, but it's a bit annoying. I select an SMS, press the menu key and choose "forward as" and select "MMS".

Does anyone know what is the problem, and how can I solve it ?

Thanks.

Michael

PS: I did a google search, but what I'm not sure that what I found is related to what I want.
    12-01-09 09:15 AM
    If you haven't done it yet, try a battery pull to see if this corrects the problem. Sometimes quirky things happen and this fixes a lot of problems.
    12-01-09 10:16 AM
    Yep, that's the first thing I did when I noticed the problem, but it didn't solve the problem...
    12-01-09 10:58 AM
    have you installed any new apps on your device?
    12-01-09 11:56 AM
    recently, I'm not sure, I would say no, but I can try to remove all the apps I have (I don't use them very often, except berTwitter), perform a device re-initialization and see if that works.
    12-01-09 03:18 PM
    problem not solved by deinstalling everything...
    12-01-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD