Hi! Sorry for all the questions but I am new to blackberryland. I have the 8230 Pearl Flip. Here is my question. Is there a way to completely close the browser app except by going through options>(scroll, scroll, scroll, thumb cramp! oh there it is...)> close. Something like a one click button, probably something really obvious that I'm missing? Thanks for your help and patience with the new kid!
    07-06-09 06:32 PM
    Most built-in apps can be closed by holding down the Escape (back arrow) key. The 5 home apps will continue to show in the Switch Application list even after you "close" them: home, browser, messages, BBM, phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 07:04 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this but when I hit the back arrow it just goes to the last page I visited.
    07-07-09 12:28 AM
    So maybe I am making an assumption here-- If I leave the browser for another application, is my connection to the internet actually terminated? I guess my confusion is that if I hit the hang up button and go to my other apps to check if the ringtone I ordered is really in my email, then hit the browser button again, the browser is exactly where I left it and seems to be connected. Is this just the cache or am I really connected? Is there a way to tell? I have my options set up to go to my bookmarks when I open the browser, but this doesn't seem to make a difference.
    07-07-09 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD