Thank god yesterday I applied The best Skin ever to my pearl white pearl cause today i woke up to my 9 month old son chewing on my phone and a Cheetos now don't ask how he got Cheetos or my phone but lets say my pearl white pearl was now orange there was Cheetos in the keypad and in between every nook and cranny the buttons wouldn't push and you couldn't see the screen and as i was cleaning up my son all i could think about is alltel going to let me replace my phone due to the Cheetos factor so i figured i better try to clean it up just in case i would have to be bring it back to there store for a replacement So I broke out a dish rag and went to wiping away and to my surprise THE BEST SKIN EVER lived up to its name no teeth marks no cheeto stains nothing it did take me having to use a corner on a kool aid packet to pick out the cheetos from between the keypad but the BEST SKIN EVER saved my phone from my Lil monster I will have to say that was the best 6.99 i have ever spent
    03-06-09 09:48 AM
    that is some story, I'm glad that it all worked out. Now tell us what skin you have.
    03-06-09 10:54 AM
    Uncle Chester loves you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 11:05 AM
    I am using The Best Skin Ever bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-78/RIM-BlackBerry-8130-8120/Detail (SORRY STILL CANT MAKE LINKS YET IN FORUM) it was really easy to put on and I suggest anyone looking for good all around protection with the ability to still switch to a hard case or skin or even for a holster to pick one up and you cant bet there prices it only toke three days and it was in the mailbox

My old phone which was a LG Scoop my son has been using as a Teething Toy for About a week now and it has got hard bit marks scraps and scratches That was the many reason I thought my Pearl was done for but with The Best Skin Ever it survived the Attack with out even a scratch on it
    03-06-09 01:22 PM
    no picture?
    03-06-09 01:27 PM
    They make a rubber cellphone that would make a lot better teething toy. You keep letting him do that, he'll be up to 3 a day by the time he's 5. Keep UPS pretty busy. ;D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 01:35 PM
    That's the longest sentence I've ever read.
    03-06-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD