is it possible to change the ring settings for certain address? i.e. if my pearl is set on loud/vibrate for contacts, can i set certain contacts to have no vibrate?
    12-06-07 10:39 AM
    yes u can, u can also change ur ringtone for all calls if u dont want vibrate, just go to profiles, or highlite the speaker icon in the top right corner of your screen and hit the trackball, that will take u to the profiles menu, from there scroll down and there should be an option to create a new profile, or there will be an advanced option. From there u can choose from the menu options what/how u want ur phone to ring.....as for individual contacts just hit menu on the certain contact u want a custom ringtone for and u should see the choice list and click on *add custom ringtone*
    12-06-07 07:19 PM
    thanks for the information, is it possible to change the vibrate option for certain contacts too?
    12-06-07 08:18 PM
    Yes, just go to the same menu I mentioned above, and go to advanced, from there you will see at the bottom an *exceptions* section, and u can create which contacts you either want or dont want to have vibratory ring........ , Im guessing for certain *hot* contacts u want vibrate on?!?!.....lmao, just messing with ya lol
    Last edited by Scrap; 12-07-07 at 10:33 AM. Reason: spelling error
    12-07-07 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD