My friend just got a flip and doesn't know how to change her profile on her home screen. Apparently you can scroll to the top left and select a profile. I couldn't figure it out. Does anybody know how to set that up. She can only scroll along the apps at the bottom of her home screen.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 11:55 AM
    You need to scroll the trackball up and down, not just right and left. If it doesn't work, you need to update to a newer OS. Some builds have a glitch where it doesn't scroll up in the homescreen. Does she have a standard or aftermarket theme?
    You can also select vibrate with a shortcut by holding the # key for 2 seconds.
    Last edited by lalifeguards; 03-01-09 at 12:12 PM.
    03-01-09 12:05 PM
    She got 2 new flips for her and her husband. Her husband's phone does it but hers doesn't. I'm sure the phones have the same build. The only difference is that she's got a red flip and his is black. No new thenes she pretty much just took the phone ot of the box.

03-01-09 12:20 PM
    Nobody knows?

03-01-09 01:41 PM
    Go to options>about and look at the OS version. If it is less than 4.6.0.180, than update to that. It should fix the problem. As I said before, there have been times when I used the phone and it wouldn't allow me to scroll up and a new OS fixed it. Battery pull?
    03-01-09 02:57 PM
    Ok I will ask my friend. Thanks.

03-01-09 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD