I was talking to a lady about her pearl 8110 and she was telling me that you can change the default icons to to different icons. I did not ask how due to the fact that I did not have one yet, but now that I do, can some one help me with this?
    06-16-08 09:35 AM
    Never heard of that!
    06-16-08 09:37 AM
    Maybe she was just referring to changing the theme most likely. There really is no way to just change the icons.
    06-16-08 10:15 AM
    That's too bad. I love my theme (bPhone), but hate that all four of my email accounts have the same icon.

I wish I could change that.
    08-18-08 01:57 PM
    What about changing the folder icon of a new folder just created on the Home Screen? I created a folder on the Home Screen and I named it 'Other Applications' and I moved all the icons (applications) from the Home Screen that I don't use that much into this new folder to free up clutter. Is there a way to actually change the default yellow folder icon to a different one? When I scroll over to the folder and select the 'Menu' key, there is an option "Edit folder". I tried changing the icon that way but it doesn't seem to let you. ?????
    08-18-08 05:29 PM
    there is a theme program where you can make your own themes and make your own icons and load it onto your pearl as your theme and you will have diff icons. its takes a while to make your own and you will have to know a little photoshop/gimp to make them, but your probably better off just getting a different theme that you like and usually they have different icons. here is a link about the way to make your themes/icons. the actual program is here [LiNK] .. Hope that helps!
    08-18-08 06:06 PM
    there is a theme program where you can make your own themes and make your own icons and load it onto your pearl as your theme and you will have diff icons. its takes a while to make your own and you will have to know a little photoshop/gimp to make them, but your probably better off just getting a different theme that you like and usually they have different icons. here is a link about the way to make your themes/icons. the actual program is here [LiNK] .. Hope that helps!
    Awesome, thanks for the link. I'll check it out.
    08-18-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD