My school email address makes us change our passwords every 6 months or so and now that I have, I no longer recieve messages to my bb. I cant seem to figure out how to change the password that the device has stored, can anyone help?
    03-25-09 07:01 PM
    have you tried to log into BIS for Verizon to change your password for your email? You may also have a icon called Personal Email Setup that is almost the same as BIS.
    03-25-09 07:23 PM
    ^That would be a good start.
    03-25-09 07:24 PM
    yeah ive tried using the personal email setup but i cant log in and when i try the forgot password link it says it sent a message to my device. I recently got a new bb cuz the old one stopped working so I think it is sending the new password to the other device?? I have no idea.. im just gonna call verizon otherwise.. they have helped before.. as long as i dont mind waiting on hold for 10 mintues first
    03-25-09 07:36 PM
    yeah ive tried using the personal email setup but i cant log in and when i try the forgot password link it says it sent a message to my device. I recently got a new bb cuz the old one stopped working so I think it is sending the new password to the other device?? I have no idea.. im just gonna call verizon otherwise.. they have helped before.. as long as i dont mind waiting on hold for 10 mintues first
    Hey, I'm sending you a pm.
    You need to contact VZW BB tech support.
    They need to reset your acct because of the new device.
    Also if you initially set it up from your device it causes a problem
    when you try to log onto the BIS site.
    Normally if everything is working properly you go to:
    BlackBerry Internet Service
    You log into your account and then change your password.
    But like I said I am pm'ing you.
    It will take a few minutes for them to fix but it is easy enough.
    03-26-09 01:21 AM
    Thanks Sreneel!! I tried pming you back to thank you, but apparantly I can't do that till I have over 10 posts. Thanks though!!
    03-26-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD