I remember seeing a thread that addressed this topic before I signed up for the forums, but I cannot find it anymore. Basically I'd like to remove the "Verizon" part from my email signature and replace it with my name. I can get to the screen where it shows my signature, but then I am unable to manipulate it. Thanks in advance.
    02-29-08 11:43 AM
    If you dont know your providers BIS web address, check out this thread.
    02-29-08 12:08 PM
    Thanks all!
    02-29-08 01:29 PM
    OK, so that didn't work. When attempting to log on, I receive the error message that I cannot access BIS from my HTML browser. Any idea why I get that error message and what to do about it?
    02-29-08 01:42 PM
    you need to do it from a computer not your blackberry...

-db
    02-29-08 01:46 PM
    Yes, I did do it from my computer. That was the error message I received on my computer's browser. That's what is weird. Any suggestions?
    02-29-08 02:16 PM
    No...when you set up the email, set up a password/login from "Email Settings" on your BB. Once you've done this, THEN you can go back to the BIS online and log in with your new log in information and change your signature.

I don't know why, but VZW does this to their phones for the initial BIS set-up. I had the same problem.
    02-29-08 02:21 PM
    mine did the same thing on sprint bis , i could login on my bb but not on the cpu had to call bb cs with sprint
    02-29-08 02:24 PM
    No...when you set up the email, set up a password/login from "Email Settings" on your BB. Once you've done this, THEN you can go back to the BIS online and log in with your new log in information and change your signature.

I don't know why, but VZW does this to their phones for the initial BIS set-up. I had the same problem.
    Thank you!!
    02-29-08 02:30 PM
    You're welcome! Glad to help!
    02-29-08 03:11 PM
    Here is the thread with detailed directions.
    02-29-08 03:50 PM
    I found where it is to change signature, but perhaps it will only help those with the special feature. I am with Rogers and if you click on MY ACCOUNT and then Extreme Text Messaging, there is a place where you can select Add Signature!
    09-10-10 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD