I've had my phone for about an hour and already messed up. Only my second phone but still. I messed up my email when i was setting it up and now I dont know how to delete the old one to change the one letter thats in caps. Can someone please help me. Also tomorrow im buying the best memory card i can what should i get and how much?
    06-02-08 10:50 PM
    You need to remove the existing email from the device: Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > [select the email account] > menu key > Delete.

Then you need to login to your account on your carriers BIS site BlackBerry Internet Service and edit the existing email account to the correct spelling > Save

Next click on Service Books > Send Service Books
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe your device MicroSD card max size is 4GB. The CB store has them, or search the web. SanDisk & Kingston both make quality cards.
    06-02-08 11:42 PM
    hello,
    i used to live in the us and my former internet carrier was t-mobile.
    i moved to venezuela like 3 months ago and i changed to movistar, that is now my internet service carrier.
    t-mobile release my pin and my phone was working perfectly. i never set up the email on my bb again, because eventhough i change of internet carrier, it was working well. 3 days ago it stop working. i tried to log in on my carriers' blackberry internet service through the bb and using a computer, but it only give me this message every time that i try to register a new accoun ..."your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access Blackberry Internet Service." , and if i try to log in as an existant user doesnt recognize neither my username nor my password.
    i called t-mobile and they dont know how to help.. they said that my pin is not attached to them, and that i should contact the manufacture.
    please help me!!!!!!!
    tnx
    06-03-08 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD