Ok I am not sure if this is just me doing something wrong but i can't seem to change my email... bb messenger... or text notification sounds... does anyone know how?
    01-19-08 02:45 PM
    Profiles>Advanced>select the profile you want to change>menu>edit>highlight the app you want to change>menu>edit>voila!
    01-19-08 02:48 PM
    THANKS so much!!
    01-19-08 02:57 PM
    You're welcome.
    01-19-08 03:00 PM
    Cindylov4 is a lifesaver....I've had my Blackberry for about a year now and couldn't figure out how to change my SMS text alert, I had gotten to the point where I thought it just wasn't possible. Thanks a million!

Now Special Ed lets me know when I have a text!
    05-13-09 07:41 AM
    Omg Thank You!!
    05-13-09 07:26 PM
    lol, had me phone 10 minutes before I figured out how to do it myself, without going into the manual or even checking online,, press the blackberry menu button , goto profiles , then scroll down to Advanced, then scroll up or down to the profile you want to edit the ring tones for I.E facebook , Windows Live messenger , Email's , TXT's , MMS & so on, click back after you changed the one & save & your done
    05-20-09 01:51 PM
    Thanks , you are the WOMAN!! Ive had my phone for about 3 days and have been trying to figure this out!!!
    06-12-09 02:12 PM
    Hi everyone
    I got a question I am trying to change my sound notification for TXT. I seen the message that is on here about going to the profil on the black berry. But I can not even find profil on my berry. Can somebody please help me and tell me what to do. I have looked several times for profil but it is just not their.

04-22-10 01:21 PM
    Hi,

I'm having the same problem as sandra64755. I have the latest version of the blackberry operating system and there is no "profile" menu or a help section to choose.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    07-06-10 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD