Hey All, long time reader, first time poster,

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to change the view for the main menu, like as soon as you hit the menu key, right now mine comes up with all the individual icons for each application/game/etc, the way I had it and would like to have it again is in a nice clean list, it had a white screen behind it that didn't fill up the whole screen as far as i can remember, and each application had the icon, and the name of the icon next to it. It was something like this:

ICON Keyboard Lock
    ICON Address Book
    ICON Call Log
    ICON Messages
    ICON Opera Mini
    etc.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks is advance everyone.
    01-06-08 10:29 PM
    Hey, I just got my Pearl yesterday. I think I know what your talkin about kinda lol. I think its as easy as going into your options and then choosing a theme..right now mine is set to "BB Dimension Zen" and its similar to the list you have.
    01-06-08 10:38 PM
    Go to Options > Themes and select the one you like. Or download additional themes if you see others you like better.

Good luck.
    01-06-08 10:38 PM
    Thank you
    01-07-08 09:12 AM
    ciao!

i have the same problem too.. but the answers is not working for me? it first happened when ive downloaded a theme, it works fine at first, then after a while ive notice that my icons are arranged individually, i dont know if ive changed something in my phone, ive try to restore my default theme download other themes, deleted the old themes that ive used before this thing happened, still it doesn't work,, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by phildsk8r; 11-23-11 at 04:30 PM.
    11-23-11 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD