Hey all my fellow CrackBerry friends. Here's the link to the new Today Plus theme from RIM that is free to download. From the post on pinstack.com it should be working for all CDMA pearls.

http://mobile.blackberry.com/resources/theme_catalog/themes/TodayPlus_240x260.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-08 08:32 AM
    Any screen shots?
    02-11-08 08:50 AM
    Looks just like the curve screen shots. None that I can post since I'm on my berry.

02-11-08 01:27 PM
    Just downloaded it and the date covers up the gps symbol.
    02-11-08 01:37 PM
    i think this is it. this has a screen shot as well. seems like it is a combo of the today theme, but when you scroll to the right you get a zen theme. hmmm. installing now.

Today Plus Theme Available @ mobile.blackberry.com - PinStack.com
    02-11-08 03:16 PM
    I just installed the Today Plus theme on my 8130. I like it so far, but I have to scroll DOWN to see other icons. I see that some folks scroll to the RIGHT. Am I missing something?

Also, does anyone know why my calendar with this theme shows '11/02' before the calendar item instead of '02/11'? Any guesses on how to change this?
    02-11-08 03:23 PM
    I believe this theme was designed for a carrier in Canada, hence the date format. I still prefer this theme to those that came with the Verizon 8130. It's kind of a link to the today screen on WM devices.
    02-11-08 08:12 PM
    this theme is in no way different than the that is already available to us...

The version is 1.0.09 give or take a decimal, and it is the same that i've had on my 8130 for a month at least...

darn, i got my hopes up and everything!
    02-11-08 08:27 PM
    I love the date that way! Doesn't it make more sense? February 11th, instead of the 11th day of February? I guess it's personal preference

02-12-08 09:19 AM
    In the Today theme, the date does say 2/11. However, in the Today Plus theme the date says 11/02.

Wegman - the Today Plus IS different than the Today theme.
    02-13-08 09:06 AM
    In the Today theme, the date does say 2/11. However, in the Today Plus theme the date says 11/02.

Wegman - the Today Plus IS different than the Today theme.
    No, they are the same... this has been available for some time.. the today plus is a mixture of the Today and the Zen themes... so icons as well as calendar, messages, call log etc..

you can also get the Phantom theme from there as well
    02-13-08 11:25 AM
    Wegmans - OK - I see what you mean. My bad !

Where can you get the Phantom theme? When I go to mobile.blackberry.com it tells me there are no themes for my device available. (8130) However, when I type in the entire link into my BB we browser I was able to get the Today Plus theme. Any thoughts?
    02-13-08 12:46 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ I have the same problem, someone else said they had a free game available a while back via that website and I went to it and showed no games available under classic games like he had mentioned. weird
    02-13-08 01:05 PM
    I went to the site on my BB Pearl but couldn't find the Scribble Zen theme - just the Today theme. Any suggestions?
    02-14-08 01:12 AM
    scribble is only for the curve
    02-14-08 08:22 AM
    Wegmans - OK - I see what you mean. My bad !

Where can you get the Phantom theme? When I go to mobile.blackberry.com it tells me there are no themes for my device available. (8130) However, when I type in the entire link into my BB we browser I was able to get the Today Plus theme. Any thoughts?
    Hey hey! Sorry it took me a while, my pearl is acting strangly and won't let me login successfully on the mobile site!

So yes, I have never seen the themes available to us 8130 users! So frustrating, BUT if you know what you're looking for, you can just substitute the name in!

see here... for the today plus, you know the link is: Http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...us_240x260.jad

so you want the Phantom theme? then go like this: Http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...om_240x260.jad

easy as that! Enjoy! I like Phantom, but it's really different than all the others, and the font is sometimes hard to read, but other than that.. pretty cool, especially if you get a good background to go with it...

Enjoy, and happy Vday...go get some!
    02-14-08 03:02 PM
    Thanks Wegmans !! I downloaded it and will be giving it a try.
    02-14-08 03:22 PM
    Thanks Wegmans !! I downloaded it and will be giving it a try.
    hey get back to us and tell us what you think...

Personally I think it's promising because if they can make that wacky theme, then think of all the other potential ones... If i were RIM, I would come out with a new theme every so often, It clearly wouldn't cost much for development... people would probably do it for free!
    02-14-08 06:46 PM
    Hey there !

I checked out the Phantom theme. Pretty cool, but not my taste. I agree though that a wide variety of themes would be nice to have. Maybe they will keep them coming !
    02-15-08 08:33 AM
    I agree, It's fun sometimes to change things up, but no matter what happens, I keep going back to the Today Plus theme...

Maybe with OS 4.5 they will have some new ones? I noticed they added a whole bunch of Wallpapers to download from mobile.blackberry.com.. Maybe that's next!
    02-18-08 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD