I know I'm counting my chickens before they hatch but does anyone know of a holster being available for the 8220 yet? Since the box is pretty much empty you would think RIM would have it available by launch yet I can't find a reference to one anywhere
    10-06-08 07:00 PM
    Umm RIM has 4 available to be exact...

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Cases
    10-07-08 01:03 AM
    I already have a carrying case for mine; the same one I've used for all my other flip phones. It's called 'my pocket'.
    10-07-08 01:07 AM
    I already have a carrying case for mine; the same one I've used for all my other flip phones. It's called 'my pocket'.
    ditto that!
    10-07-08 11:06 AM
    Now there is a useful reply
    I should have said a Plastic Holster usually made by Seidio etc.
    10-07-08 06:10 PM
    Lighten up. It was a joke.
    10-07-08 07:13 PM
    Save ur money 30 bucks for the Brand named BB case is robbery. Ill be going to my local target or wally world for that cheap leather case!!! for $10
    10-11-08 12:08 AM
    I'm currently using the leather pocket case with mine, and it's been about a week. While it's nice and does not add too much bulk to the device itself, the camera lens and top of the device is not covered, which to me is a bit strange, but also requires that you grab the device by the camera lens ring to pull it out of the holster.

I've not noticed any smudges on the lens as a result, since it's recessed, but I'm sure it's getting covered in pocket lint.

just my $0.02, and as I mentioned, it's only been a week that I've been using my eval unit.

I can send pictures if my description is not entirely clear.
    10-12-08 11:05 AM
    I bought an accy kit with it today, comes with a car charger and a snap holster for $29.95. Now all I need is a charging cradle thingy.
    10-13-08 01:33 PM
    Hi, I just bought a oem case from ebay for 20 bucks and free shipping.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD