Good morning everyone! I would have done a search but I am boarding a plane to Seattle, and this just popped into my head. Is there a way to make caps lock stay on? My main need is deleting multiple messages at one time. Also I would wonder the same thing for the alt button. Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 08:04 AM
    Don't know , but have a nice flight.
    06-19-08 08:08 AM
    Num Lock = Alt + Shift

Caps Lock = ???
    (I've been looking for this for a long time and can't find a caps lock for the Pearl.)

To delete multiple messages, hold Shift while rolling ball to select messages in a row then press delete to delete all messages.

*OR*

Roll to any date and click Menu then selet Delete Prior to delete all previous messages.

06-19-08 08:11 AM
    To turn on CAPS LOCK,

Press ALT and the RIGHT SHIFT KEY
    06-19-08 08:23 AM
    Hi and Welcome to CB

Have a safe flight. To keep CAPS on - press ALT and RIGHT shift key
    06-19-08 08:25 AM
    On the 8130 there is only one shift key!!
    To turn on the number lock your press and hold the shift key and then press alt. to turn it off you press alt again. When you are typing an email/text you can press the shift key and then the next letter is a CAP but there isnt a CAP lock.. however when your typing the word EXAMPLE if you have the suretype enabled then you type as your normally would however instead of quickly pressing EXAMPLE briefly hold the key E X A M P L E, that half a sec hold down time on the key turns it into a CAP
    06-19-08 08:55 AM
    you guys who want to get caps lock to work on your PEARLS...:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/how...k-pearl-37478/

-db
    06-19-08 09:30 AM
    *swings shiny object back and forth*
    Look into my...sig!

(QWERTY models only)
    06-19-08 09:32 AM
    Thanks everyone! I knew you would all jump to the rescue! And to those that wished a good flight, it was pretty darn good.

06-19-08 12:26 PM
    What ya coming to seattle for? I live in puyallup washington, which is like a hour south of seattle! I hope your flight goes well!

Good morning everyone! I would have done a search but I am boarding a plane to Seattle, and this just popped into my head. Is there a way to make caps lock stay on? My main need is deleting multiple messages at one time. Also I would wonder the same thing for the alt button. Thanks in advance!

06-19-08 12:48 PM
    Thanks everyone! I knew the answers would flow freely! Lol
    By the way the flight was good!

06-19-08 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD