So it seems the only reason I cannot sign in on crackberry from my Pearl is because I don't know how to make the symbol �, this is the first letter of my username lol so I'm screwed. Is there a way or would I have to make a new account?
    11-21-09 06:44 PM
    This works on a qwerty keyboard, not sure if will with Pearl. Give it a try. Type S and hold the S key down while rolling the trackball right. This makes the � symbol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 06:48 PM
    Well it works if I'm sending a text but in opera the same method won't work, is there a way I can paste it into opera?
    11-21-09 08:09 PM
    Hmm. i don't use OM very much so i'm not sure.

What you can do is sign into CrackBerry mobile on the BlackBerry browser. You'll be able to get the � symbol there. Make sure you check to remember you. Then don't sign out.

Then when you go to CrackBerry mobile via OM you should be logged in already.

i'm never signed out of CrackBerry mobile.

11-21-09 08:12 PM
    So it seems the only reason I cannot sign in on crackberry from my Pearl is because I don't know how to make the symbol �, this is the first letter of my username lol so I'm screwed. Is there a way or would I have to make a new account?
    Send an email to your phone with your username �ilentdeath , put your cursor in front of your user name,
    click menu, then Select. Roll the curser to select your user name. Click Copy. Then close your email account
    and from your main screen, click Options. Select Autotext. From the Autotext screen, hit Menu button,
    then click New.

Under Replace, type myuser ,,, scroll below With: and Paste your CB screen name there. Click save.

After you have saved it as myuser, just type myuser to log on to CB.
    11-21-09 08:16 PM
    � Works for me on opera,make sure when you type in the password that the first latter is not upper case because in opera the first latter gets capitalized automatically

11-21-09 08:20 PM
    the s symbol still wont work for managed to copy and paste it into the login box and just had it remember my pass
    11-21-09 08:48 PM
    Did you try saving your screen name as an Autotext word?
    11-21-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD