Hi, I have a pretty urgent question needing to be answered! I have a Pearl 8130. I can send texts, but can't receive them. In order to receive them I have to be on a phone call. This just started happening a couple of hours ago so I keep having to call voicemail in order to get any texts that have been sent to me.

I've done a battery pull already. What should I do?
    05-01-09 10:42 PM
    This tends to happen on the pearl when you run out of memory. Do you have your call log? You can go to options then status and it will tell you the file free. You may need to move pic/videos and ringtones to a memory card.
    05-01-09 11:06 PM
    This tends to happen on the pearl when you run out of memory. Do you have your call log? You can go to options then status and it will tell you the file free. You may need to move pic/videos and ringtones to a memory card.

Good advice. I also might suggest a battery pull reset. That fixes my issue everytime. Good luck!

Sorry just seen the I've done a battery pull part.
    05-01-09 11:09 PM
    I seem to be good on memory and everything is already on a memory card. I've done a couple battery pulls in the past couple hours and still no luck.

I'm stuck.
    05-01-09 11:16 PM
    Try a hard reset?
    05-01-09 11:34 PM
    How do I do a hard reset?
    05-01-09 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD