I can only get picture messages that are sent as MMS messages with a photo attachment. If someone takes a pic of something and immediately sends it to me, i get a blank message. I have t-mobile. What's going on?
    03-15-08 12:37 PM
    It's just a completely blank white screen? Doesn't say anything at all?

First try a battery pull. With your phone on, remove the batteryf or 30 seconds, then replace it.

If that doesn't work, log into Tmobiles BIS site and resend your service books.

If that doesn't work go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register now. Then do another battery pull.
    03-15-08 01:38 PM
    I also have T-Mob and have pulled the battery more times than I care to mention, I've tried holding ALT then typiing LGLG and clearing the log (there was no warning showing) still nothing.
    With T-Mobile, you have to send an MMS before you can receive an MMS. This, however, for me isn't the problem, I've sent/rcvd MMS in the past w/ no problems. So........now I'm at a loss as what to try next.
    03-15-08 03:37 PM
    I had this exact problem and ended up contacting Tm to make sure that the mms was turned on for my account. believe it or not they don't always do this.

What I ended up doing was a master reset and it solved the problem. I suggest doing this if a battery pull does not work. It really does solve many issues.
    03-15-08 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD