I just have to say that I love my BB pearl and I'm super glad I went for it. I am a little sad however that when I try to log into some websites it won't work. For example I'm an Avon rep and when I go to log in it just reloads the log in page. Also when I try to log onto chase.com for my online banking instead of showing my account info I just get strange jibberish like letters and symbols all jumbled together. Other sites work fine like myspace and whatnot, and other than that I have no issues...yet. If anyone has an answer to my issue be it how to fix the problem or simply why it occurs I would be most appreciative.
    04-12-08 10:28 PM
    I think the problem lies on the websites themselves. Its either they are not optimized for cellphones or they don't want cellphones to access their sites because of security concerns (like banking sites).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-08 10:31 PM
    Were you able to log into them on your previous device?
    04-12-08 10:32 PM
    True, some sites are more secure, and require a more secure browser.

AND, inquire if those sites have an alternative WAP or mobile login site.
    04-12-08 10:33 PM
    I guess that all makes sense. I never had internet on any other phone mostly because I had verizon and you pretty much have to donate an organ in exchange for your service with them. T-Mobile is MUCH more reasonable. So i'm new to t-mobile and new to blackberry and it's hard to tell which problems lie where. But the security features make total sense...duh.
    04-12-08 10:40 PM
    I wasn't able to log in to certain sites but (now, I've only tried 2) I can, go to www.operamini.com/beta and download the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD