Ive googled this in many kinds of questions, and all the answers are either deleted, unanswered, or some other thing. When I type in a number, or when I answer a call, I cant hear anything at all. My volume is up, my phone is not on mute, I tried a battery pull, it only works on speaker phone, and I am getting fed up with this. How can I fix this? My speakers work fine, I can listen to music and ringtones and everything, so thats not the problem. Maybe a software problem or something? Im not sure, but I hope I get an answer!
    02-09-08 03:14 PM
    There are two speakers. The one for speaker phone and the one for when you hold the phone up to your ear. So are you saying that when you listen to music you are hearing it out loud? But when you hold the phone up to your ear for a phone call you hear nothing? In which case is most likely a defective speaker and you will need to exchange the phone.
    02-09-08 03:22 PM
    insideac,

I am having the exact same problem (i think). Just made a post 20 min ago regarding this too.

Hopefully between the 2 threads we will solve it.
    02-11-08 02:05 PM
    Did u check the volume u set at the profiles. go to icon speaker, click it then check down and select advanced then u can choose the profile u want to edit, set the volume u want and the tone u want for the phone, mail, sms, etc.

hope that works fellas
    02-12-08 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD