I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this problem, but searching wasn't giving me any useful results.

On my Pearl, I have the icon that indicates I have a blackberry messenger message that i haven't read, but i can't find what it is. I pulled the battery, and it still shows up. i don't have any conversations going, and there's nothing new in messages!

help!
    12-13-07 03:04 PM
    Could be a pending PIN request.
    12-13-07 03:08 PM
    hehe, you nailed it! i feel dumb.
    12-13-07 03:11 PM
    I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this problem, but searching wasn't giving me any useful results.

On my Pearl, I have the icon that indicates I have a blackberry messenger message that i haven't read, but i can't find what it is. I pulled the battery, and it still shows up. i don't have any conversations going, and there's nothing new in messages!

help!
    I've checked my saved and my pending pin requests.. no such luck so far.. anyone shed any light on this?
    07-25-08 04:14 PM
    I just purchased a Tour. Icons indicate I have 3 unread messages. No such thing. I don't use facebook/myspace. I deleted all messages and have not set up any bbm yet so no one is pending. Could use a little help here.
    02-14-10 12:41 AM
    when the battery pull doesnt work, like when it didnt with my 9700, you have to let the battery drain completely, until you can press any button, even hold the end button, and nothing happens, then plug the charger in and itll be gone
    02-25-10 04:42 PM
    *cough* *cough* but there are some messagw delete apps you know?
    02-26-10 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD