OK, so I upgraded to the latest 4.5....and I absolutely LOVE it. Buuuuuuut--when I go to options and click on about--nothing happens. I have no way of knowing all of my former info--battery strength, how much space I have left--none of it.

Now I know there is a shortcut that should let me find that out, but I forgot what that is, ideally, I want my "about" to work. Any ideas? And I've pulled the battery a few times since I found out that it doesn't work, and that does not fix it.

ANY help would be appreciated. In the meantime I will search for the "shortcut" to find out the info.

Thanks in advance, y'all
    08-10-08 09:27 PM
    When you upgraded, did you optimize your memory using Stoner's Method or CrackMem??

If you got rid of voice activated dialing, this is a common side effect
    08-10-08 09:32 PM
    Since I have upgraded to 4.5 I no longer get any info in About either. However, when I press Alt+Shift+H, it brings up a screen with all the important information. Also, Options/Status will give you some important info.
    08-10-08 09:49 PM
    Since I have upgraded to 4.5 I no longer get any info in About either. However, when I press Alt+Shift+H, it brings up a screen with all the important information. Also, Options/Status will give you some important info.
    This will not work for the Pearl. To view that with the Pearl, you need to press Alt+EACE
    08-10-08 09:57 PM
    I noticed that the About has never worked on my Pearl. Good stuff Garz
    08-11-08 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD