A message in my Inbox won't delete. I know for sure it was saved in my 'saved messages' folder, for the purpose of forwarding it later.
    I am able to delete the message from the 'saved' folder, however I cannot delete it from my Inbox. I've tried doing a battery pull, but it didn't help. I've tried deleting the message, then pulling the battery...and pulling then deleting. Nothing works.
    The message was sent and saved on February 19, 2010 at 5:32 PM. As for deleting..I've tried to delete prior, delete it individually, mark it read and then delete it, everything I can think of.
    Anyone know what I can do? It's been annoying me for months, and no suggestions on other threads have helped.
    05-10-10 10:14 AM
    Same problem here--can't delete some emails and text/phone messages/log entries. In one case, can't even open the text message I wish to delete. Still Googling . . . haven't found any answer that makes any sense, but apparently this problem has been around for at least a couple years on different models.
    05-16-10 03:15 PM
    P.S. Here's a KB that may apply. Does not apply to my situation as I'm not on a BB Enterprise Server.

KB11860 (Go to BB.com)

(sorry for making you copy/paste: I'm not allowed to post links until I've posted more on this forum.)
    05-16-10 03:26 PM
    OK, in my case, just a battery pull worked.
    05-16-10 04:03 PM
    Had this problem for the first time after over a year of use, battery pull did the trick.
    05-16-10 11:39 PM
    A battery pull does the trick for me too, but I shouldn't have to remove the battery to delete a text message. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem??
    06-28-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD