How do I change the default outgoing email address?

For example, I have 2 email addresses set up�[email protected] and [email protected].
    Doe is alphabetically first in the list on my carrier's BIS site, but I want all outgoing emails to show they are from the John address. It's my new biz address and I am trying to get it to be in use more than the other one.

Any suggestions? I can't seem to find this anywhere. I can change the display NAME on the BIS site, but not where it says it comes from.

I posted this on a related thread, but didn't get an answer and also didn't want to hijack someone elses post...

Thanks in advance for any help!
    02-12-08 08:50 PM
    Options, Advance Options, Default Services, And change them both to what you want.
    02-12-08 08:52 PM
    If you have two email addresses set up then you should also have two separate email folders on your BB.
    Open the one you want to send from and that is the email address that shows up on the email.
    You also have the option when you compose an email at the top where it says Send Using: you can highlight and change it there.
    That's how it works on mine.
    02-12-08 09:16 PM
    Where you able to make that change on your device?
    02-12-08 09:20 PM
    Where you asking me?
    Yes in the email folder when you compose an email. At the top you can select which address you want to use to send it.
    02-12-08 09:25 PM
    Yes I was asking sorry if I didn't make myself clear

Where you asking me?
    Yes in the email folder when you compose an email. At the top you can select which address you want to use to send it.
    02-12-08 09:32 PM
    Miss. Curve...
    No problem. I wasn't sure if your were asking FPCM if he was able to use zerog32's suggestion.

Anyway... where you able to do as I posted?
    02-12-08 09:42 PM
    Member NO.1 I work with blackberry device all day I dont need help like that when it comes to device issue I'm a walking Curve LOL but I wanted to make sure you got it.
    02-12-08 09:48 PM
    Huh? Well the way you were asking it sounded like you wanted to know if it could be done.
    I was telling the poster how to do it. So yea... I got it!
    I didn't realize I was speaking with an expert.
    Maybe if you fill out your signature a little more we would know.
    02-12-08 10:00 PM
    Thanks, that answered my question! You guys are great!
    02-14-08 10:33 AM
    I have the Pearl 8100. 2 gmail accounts associated with it. When I add an appt in my calendar and invite the attendee, it's using the gmail account I don't want to use.

I tried looking under options/advanced options/default service, but its not giving me the default service as an option.

Thanks!
    02-21-08 10:11 AM
    bump after much searching and frustration. LOL The answer still eludes me.
    02-21-08 11:22 AM
    From RIM website.

About changing your BlackBerry email address

When you create your BlackBerry� email address, the BlackBerry� Internet Service uses the user name that you provide to create the part of your email address before the at sign (@) (for example, "katewahl" in [email protected]). If you want to change the user name part of your BlackBerry email address, you can delete your existing BlackBerry email address and create a new BlackBerry email address.

When you create a new BlackBerry email address, if the new user name that you type is not available, theBlackBerry Internet Service will provide you with alternate user names. You can select one of the alternate user names or type your own user name.

Note: When you delete your BlackBerry email address, theBlackBerry Internet Service stops sending email messages that are addressed to your previous BlackBerry email address to your BlackBerry device .
    07-19-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD