Whenever I try to login to BIS, it tells me that I must do it from my handheld. I can access the account on my Pearl, but can't find a way to add a filter to my gmail account. Any help?

Thx.
    05-03-08 03:56 PM
    Try accessing that same site from the BB browser.
    05-03-08 04:13 PM
    sunkast- i can access the site on the bb browser from my handheld, but can't figure out how to add a filter from there.
    Last edited by jon.mciver; 05-03-08 at 06:33 PM.
    05-03-08 06:31 PM
    In most cases, once you access it from your BB, you can then access the BIS site from your PC.
    05-03-08 06:37 PM
    More details:
    When I try to login on my desktop with my blackberry email address and password, it tells me that I am unauthorized.

When I try to sign up for a new account, it tells me: "Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service."

My device tells me to use an html browser to set up filters.

ARRGGHH!
    05-03-08 06:45 PM
    have you set up an account on your bb yet to access the BIS? you have to set up your username and password on there before loggin in on your desktop
    05-03-08 06:46 PM
    niubeav- I have a blackberry email address? Is that the same thing? Or do I need an account also?
    05-03-08 06:49 PM
    Ok folks, I figured it out... I had created an email address, but had to "create user" under the email set up page.

Thanks!
    05-03-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD