believe it or not i can't find the icon of a key that represents "password keeper". I can probably figure out how to enter my personal passwords once I find the place to do so. I want to enter the 30 or so passwords for bank accounts and on-line accouts but can't find the "password keeper" on my pearl 8110. thanks for reading my question.

i tried the "show all " option in the menu and all that were added were the "compose" and "saved" folders. I know I saw an icon of a Key somewhere and that was the password keeper icon i believe. now i can't find it.
    Last edited by saneun; 07-08-08 at 10:51 PM.
    07-08-08 03:25 PM
    What is it that you are trying to enter??
    07-08-08 03:26 PM
    Please explain your problem a little further...
    07-08-08 03:27 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!

Go to your BlackBerry's Home screen... the PassWord Keeper is the little black safe icon Click it to open!

If it is not on the home screen, then hit Menu > Show All (it may have got hidden randomly somehow)
    07-08-08 03:33 PM
    I agree with the above post. Unless you've installed a 3rd party theme, the password keeper is generally a black safe.
    Also, check with your DM to make sure you didn't accidentally remove it when installing/removing other applications.

Keep me posted!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 06:27 AM
    If its not there, connect ya BB to desktop manager and it should be there for you to send to ya BB since its disappeared somehow.

07-10-08 02:23 PM
    look under applications and it is an icon of a key on some phones and a safe box on others
    08-25-09 03:15 PM
    ...And don't do what a buddy of mine did, when you find it. Store all your passwords in it, without also keeping them written down someplace so when the device decides to have a bad day (or gets bricked/stolen) you're screwing the pooch.

*might sound obvious, but I know several people who put passes into their BB's FIRST, then forget to write 'em down later on. Or they write it on a scrap of paper that never makes it to the book at home hidden under the mattress.
    08-25-09 03:27 PM
    Another good reason to write them down is because if you forget the password to the keeper and use up your attempts they'll be deleted. I learned this the hard way!!

08-26-09 10:48 PM
    so, we need a password keeper for the password to the password keeper....jeez!
    07-05-10 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD