ok so i have a 8130 pearl and i have a 2gb media card in it

but when i go to app world it wont let me download anything it says device memory full

but on my memory card in options it says i have 1.8 out of 1.9 gbs free and when i go in status i have like 7420027 bytes free....

why wont it let me download any apps in app world i only have like 4 apps

google maps
    msn messanger
    paypal
    hockey news
    01-06-10 08:41 PM
    ok so i have a 8130 pearl and i have a 2gb media card in it

but when i go to app world it wont let me download anything it says device memory full

but on my memory card in options it says i have 1.8 out of 1.9 gbs free and when i go in status i have like 7420027 bytes free....

why wont it let me download any apps in app world i only have like 4 apps

google maps
    msn messanger
    paypal
    hockey news

I know that you cannot download apps directly to a media card, but it seems to me that you have enough file free to download apps. Tried a battery pull?
    01-06-10 08:55 PM
    That's pretty darn low file free to be installing more apps to. See where you are at, after the battery pull. Minimum optimum would be 12,000,000

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 11:42 PM
    bigbadwulf is correct
    01-06-10 11:45 PM
    question already answered....really wish could download apps to the pearl since it comes with hardly any app memory.
    01-06-10 11:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ some tips that can help, you could always run Shrink-a-OS and get it even better. On a Pearl, you'll have to decide what you need vs what you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD