I have two questions one how long will it take my pearl to charge after the battery had been driarned to the point where it is shutting the device down? It is completely drianed and is flashing a green and red light.

The second is how do I send pictures as SMS texts and not e-mails?

Thanks to any one who may be able to help me. There is no one around me with one so any help I get is great.....
    07-04-08 01:15 PM
    Not quite sure I can give you a time that it takes to charge, it will take a while from dead. And I will add that you really shouldn't let it go that low. Better to keep it charged and frequent top-offs are recommended.

MMS is the picture messages method, but is usually carrier controled, and I don't know enough about Telus to tell you if you can.
    07-04-08 01:25 PM
    Hi and welcome. I can answer your first question. It may take 5 hours to charge. In your car it take 2 hours to charge. I do not know why, but the car chager charge faster than home.
    07-04-08 01:27 PM
    Thank you. It got unplugged on me last night while I wasn't home and I noticed it around one and it was starting to beg me because I have it with me every where and it is the only way I can keep in contact with some people.
    07-04-08 01:30 PM
    to send a picture or video you will need MMS versus a normal SMS,,, if your phone/provider doesnt give you the option to MMS (very commom) try using this online web page that will send pic messages from you phone to another for you,,,

811.com Free Picture Messaging - Send Free Picture Messages to any Cell Phone
    07-05-08 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD