A friend of mine just traded his iphone in for a 8100. He has ask me if he can load his itunes on his Blackberry I asume the answer to this question is no. Does anybody know for sure one way or the other.
    Thanks in advance for your help
    03-03-09 11:16 AM
    Yes you can.... from blackberry.com

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up

make sure to read EVERYTHING first...
    03-03-09 12:46 PM
    Yes u can download itunes with blackberry media sync.
    03-03-09 01:55 PM
    Just any songs that were purchased through itunes will not play due to the DRM protection
    03-03-09 02:08 PM
    Just any songs that were purchased through itunes will not play due to the DRM protection
    but now they're start to selling DRM free music
    03-03-09 05:23 PM
    Yes you can.... from blackberry.com

make sure to read EVERYTHING first...
    THANKS SO MUCH for the tip - I've been trying for three days, every spare moment to figure this out. The only thing I can't figure out, because it doesn't seem to be an option on the Blackberry Media Sync is ringtones. When I have the option of what I want to sync, ringtones (which is where I have the song I want) isn't among the options to choose - is there something I need to do (like put it somewhere else in my playlists or something) before I can sync it to my Blackberry?
    03-03-09 10:38 PM
    THANKS SO MUCH for the tip - I've been trying for three days, every spare moment to figure this out. The only thing I can't figure out, because it doesn't seem to be an option on the Blackberry Media Sync is ringtones. When I have the option of what I want to sync, ringtones (which is where I have the song I want) isn't among the options to choose - is there something I need to do (like put it somewhere else in my playlists or something) before I can sync it to my Blackberry?
    Ringtones is something tottaly different, this progam will only sync music from iTunes with your BB....
    03-04-09 09:07 AM
    Ringtones is something tottaly different, this progam will only sync music from iTunes with your BB....
    So is there any way to sync a ringtone from itunes to the BB? Thanks for any help.
    03-04-09 08:46 PM
    So is there any way to sync a ringtone from itunes to the BB? Thanks for any help.

not 100% sure, the only reason i use iTunes is to load my CD's onto my computer for furture digital listening entertainment......

i know that rings tones can be DL'd in MP3 format stright from this site...
    03-05-09 07:21 AM
    good listening.....itunes is really expensive compared to FREE.
    03-06-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD