My friend dropped her phone the other day...... She is a bad, bad person.
    Anyways, since she dropped it she can't use the zoom on her camera and there is a suspicious rattle inside the phone.
    Anyone who might know whats going on???

Thanks.
    02-23-09 04:49 PM
    What a bad bad thing to do to a poor lil defenseless pearl lol anyways try taking off the batter cover and then pull the battery out and see if anything is broken. If nothing is broken and the battery pull doesnt fix the camera I would take it into the dealer (hope they had the insurance) and see if they can do an insurance claim on a dropped phone.
    02-23-09 11:32 PM
    She's a pearl abuser, she needs help. LOL.
    She took off the battery and I checked the trackball and there is absolutely nothing we can see. I should mention that the only thing wrong is the camera zoom, everything else is fine. Scrolling up and down works, the camera itself works.... She just can't zoom.
    02-24-09 12:22 PM
    In her camera go into the options and see what picture quality she has enabled. I think if it is on the lowest picture quality it is unable to zoom. She may have switched it by accident.
    02-24-09 01:55 PM
    you could also try using the volume keys to zoom instead of the trackball
    02-24-09 02:53 PM
    The camera zoom is not a physical zoom, so I don't see how dropping it would prevent it. All the zoom does is enlarge and crop the image digitally, hence the decrease in quality.
    02-24-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD