I just recently purchased a Blackberry Pearl 8130 about a month ago.
    and i have to say that i Freakin' Love It!
    but there's one thing....

i just recently changed my theme from-
    "Sprint" theme To "BB Dimension Zen" Theme

and it seems that when i did that, it kind of re-arranged some settings on my phone
    For Instance....
    In my "Call Logs" it would dispaly calls dating to about 3 days back maybe(has been pretty usefull at times).
    But when i switched themes, it seems to delete all call logs within a matter of a few minutes. It also changed settings on my "Messages" icon thing, where i would recieve notices on all Texts(in and out), emails, and even missed calls, but by switching themes, it doesn't show any texts, or missed calls anymore

IS ANYBODY HAVING or HAVE HAD A RELATIVE ISSUE BY SWITCHING THEMES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET MY CALL LOGS BACK TO THE WAY I'D LIKE, AND GET TEXTS AND MISSED CALLS IN THE MESSAGES SECTION.
    PLEASE....
    02-06-08 11:37 PM
    Haven't see this before. When you switch back is everything back to normal?
    One thing with the Pearl, there is a known issue with memory leaking which drains your free memory down, and when it gets to a low level, the BB will start dumping messages and call logs. This is what you might be seeing.
    Try updating to the latest OS software. There is a "sticky" at the top of this forum about this.

Go to Options>Status and tell me what's your free memory at.

Also read thru these:
    Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs? - BlackBerryFAQ.com
    How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ.com
    02-07-08 04:33 AM
    You know what man...it seems to kind of have fixed itself back to normal, i appreciate the help though, thanks.
    PEACE n BE EASY
    02-07-08 10:54 PM
    when you go to messages> options > > general > seperate SMS (or something similar) ---- your options are like yes / no / and theme controlled (pardon if im wrong but my BB is in the other room to check). Check the settings here on both themes and see if they differ. we can start from there....it may be the different themes are combined or seperate...hope this is clear...
    02-07-08 11:54 PM
    Its a known issue with all 8130's for Sprint and Verizon, BB is working on a fix as we speak. When the fix is released you can DL it at sprint.com/downloads
    02-08-08 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD