A couple of days ago I went to my call log and found it empty. I normally just clear it on my own but this time they had disappeared. Now some missed calls will show up in my messages or not at all. My text messages are not showing up at all.
    04-03-08 03:35 PM
    04-03-08 03:41 PM
    Hey sunkast? Not sure if you are sports better like me, but I would put the over under on this question at 20 a day. lol
    04-03-08 03:46 PM
    When you run out of memory, the phone will start deleting messages and your call-log. If you check under status you'll probably find that memory shows "0 bytes". You need to free up some memory. I can offer a couple suggestions:

1) Go to your web browser and "clear" your cache
    2) Delete any preloaded data that you will not be using. An example would be Push to Talk or the "sample video"
    3) After you do this, do a hard reset of your BB. While the phone is on, reomve the battery. Wait for a couple minutes and put it back in.

After you do this, check your memory status again. It will blow your mind how much memory you just freed-up.

Welcome to CB
    04-03-08 03:46 PM
    I say over 20 but newbies don't know any better so we always welcome them and offer our assistance.
    04-03-08 03:48 PM
    Oh for sure. That is not what I ment at all. Just tryin to be funny.
    04-03-08 03:53 PM
    LOL... That's why I have those links saved and don't bother saying much else.
    04-03-08 03:57 PM
    I know my VZW 8130 erases recent calls as well as txt msgs if it gets too bogged down by info. If you don't have a memory card....try that.
    04-03-08 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD