Hi all,

I've had my pearl for about 4 months now and I love it. Unfortunately, within the last 3 weeks, my phone just intermittently deletes my call logs and sometimes does not register it at all. Any ideas? Please help.

Thanks,
    SL
    07-02-09 11:41 AM
    When the phone's memory is low it will delete call logs, messages (email/sms) to make room. Just try a battery pull! This happened to me If multiple battery pulls don't work you can wipe and reinstall that's what I had to do. good luck! I see this is your first post. Welcome to CRACKBERRY! Also, when you exit out of a program are you hitting BB menu key then close? You have to or the program will continue to run in the background. A battery pull closes all those programs and gives you a fresh start. There is this thing called quickpull you can give it a try. Just like a battery pull without physically removing the battery.
    07-02-09 12:17 PM
    A better alternative to wiping and reinstalling to free up memory is to perform Reed McLay's CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure. You can find it in the first link in my sig. Reed created it for situations just like you are describing.
    07-04-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD