Okay so I have two emails setup on my blackberry. my personal and my firehall email. Two seperate inboxes.

On the today screens either one of them. It is only showing my firehall appt that are in there, not my personal. All setting are set to display from both.....

I have did a wipe and reentered appts. also battery pulled, still only firehall appts are showing up. Example I have to work tonight so it should show up. it's not. it's only showing next weeks stuff only two at a time but they are both firehall related, not my personal stuff.... Why and what do I have to change....
    02-07-08 03:49 PM
    Do you mean you have a calendar associated with each email address.
    02-07-08 04:00 PM
    looks that way, I setup both email's on Verizon BIS site and sent service books.

If i go into calender and options it show two calendar, and you can change what color each one is, but they all merge into one main one. but looks like todays stuff is not showing up... only next week from my firehall one. My personal appts are not showing up on today screen which acure before next weeks firehall stuff..
    02-07-08 04:28 PM
    I like the fact that you can do this but after two weeks I can not find a way to sync both calendars with Outlook. I have tried and tried I wanted to seperate my work info from personal also but I have to much not to be able to back up and sync.
    02-07-08 04:32 PM
    well i guess i realy don't mind syncing with outlook for these since i put them in my phone manually and that's cool, my personal updates fine, but still can't figure out why it will not show on homescreen.
    02-07-08 04:39 PM
    My guess is you can only do these things with your default calendar. I hope it'sa bug and they will fix it with 4.5.
    02-07-08 04:58 PM
    okay thanks for the reply I will try that. also seems events you have in your other calendar you can't move them, you have to delete ten re add... we will see what happens with 4.5. not sure if anyone else is aware of this, or has had problems, not sure if RIM knows either...
    02-07-08 07:28 PM
    no I just deleted the entries from the firehall calendar and did battery pull and change theme and changed back again, regular outlook calendar is not showing any appts?

Not sure what is wrong.
    02-07-08 07:41 PM
    John,
    Not sure if this will help your issue. It worked for me.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/sof...-re-sync-8776/
    02-07-08 09:58 PM
    I don't wireless sync....... not much help

See if I can explain this better.

When I first got the pearl I was only using my blackberry.net email address and my comcast email was forwarded to that address to my phone.

So I was able to always sync with outlook via pc and get info over with out problems.

Then just recently I added in my firehall email. Seperate inbox... then I noticed multiple of the same stuff in my calender, this was with out syncing on pc.... All service books went through okay and wee working....

Using theme today plus and noticed that nothing was showing up in calendar for today.....

suggestions were to pull batt, or wipe handheld then re sync,and send service books, did all that. all cleaned up...

Now instead of using pc i manually typed in apts in my calendar and the only ones showing up were apts for firehall(meetings, drill). nothing about my other job(conf calls, meetings, other spec jobs) but yet they were in the calendar.....

Not sure what to do....

Basic info..

2 email addresses,
    2 inboxes.
    service box sent, email has been setup on vzw BIS page.
    device wiped, theme changed, battery pulled.
    in calendar shows both email calendars.
    tried adding all apts in my main email account for blackberry.

no luck nothing gets displayed on home screen....
    02-07-08 10:11 PM
    John,
    I had two calendars, with two emails. I could never get them work right.
    Then when I updated to .97 for what ever reason I lost everything.
    Then I remembered I did this before. So I redid what I posted the link for, only have one calander, but got all my stuff back, and don't have issues with multiple entries. Plus it syncs every time now.
    I don't think even with the most current OS that multiple calendars work.
    Just a thought.

On Edit, Did you read post #1?
    02-07-08 10:46 PM
    okay tomorrow I will wiped it again and see what happens........
    02-07-08 10:59 PM
    okay tomorrow I will wiped it again and see what happens........
    John, before you wipe it, try deleting the emails in the service books with CICAL after it.

Copied from other post...
    Open up Options-- Advanced Options -- Service Book and then delete any e-mail address followed by "CICAL"
    02-07-08 11:02 PM
    trying now
    02-07-08 11:06 PM
    Okay, hmm worked it seems. WTF why would an update change the calendar.. Thanks bro.....
    02-07-08 11:10 PM
    Who knows why it would change.
    Glad it worked.
    02-07-08 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD