I've been able to get my Outlook Calendar to sync, but the Blackberry wants to delete past appointments on Outlook. How do I prevent it from doing this?
    09-22-08 12:07 PM
    First, have you set the calendar option to "Keep Forever"? If not, then that's your solution. If you've done that, then I have a few questions: Is it all past appointments, or just non-recurring ones? Is it all dates, or just dates after some date in the past? Are you a BES user or BIS (if you don't know, then you're BIS).

There is a long-standing problem with Outlook and past appointments. No one has solved it yet. My BES account deletes all non-recurring appointments older than 13 months from today's date. But the problem also affects BIS users. So far there's not a consistent pattern. Your data may help us find one.
    09-22-08 12:34 PM
    I have selected "keep forever." I guess I'm BIS not sure. The main issue I have is that it will only keep 2 weeks prior. It is wanting to delete everything past 2 weeks out in the past.
    09-22-08 02:01 PM
    Try changing from "keep forever" to "90 days". There's some evidence on some phones that the options are simply mislabeled.
    09-23-08 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD