Hi! I am looking to find out how I can access the built-in memory on my Blackberry Pearl 8130! Whenever I go to download an app it tells me I don't have enough space on my device! I have a 4GB media card and no its not full, it has to be the built in memory! Help!!

Also when I go to download an app my phone automatically wants to put in on my built-in memory not my media card. How can I send it to my media card to keep it from filling up my built-in memory! ITS SLOWING ME DOWN!!

Thanks!!
    12-13-09 02:25 PM
    Apps can ONLY be stored in the device memory. That's just how BB does it. It can't be changed. Unfortunately, that is a problem with the pearls small memory. You will just have to be a little more picky about the apps that you want/need. Read the threads on memory optimization to get the most out of the pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 03:05 PM
    Unfortunately, hootohoo is right...

... I find it crazy-annoying as well. The only way around it is to remove apps and/or clean memory/cache every once in a while.
    12-15-09 03:51 PM
    There's not a lot of room to play, but without any apps I could get an OS to start up with around 30 in file free. Plenty of room for a decent selection of apps. Try following this:

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD