I started having some issues with my BB browser. I get a message dialog saying "A problem occurred rendering the page." It used to do it only sometimes, now its doing it all the time, but only on some sites. Its doing it on Myspace, but I can go to the main page of Myspace then click on Myspace Mobile and I'll get the message. It happens when I click on the CrackBerry Blogs page too. I can go to Myspace Mobile from Opera Mini. Anyone having this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 06:37 AM
    BTW: I made sure it wasn't a memory issue by cleaning up the browser cache too. Even all my messages and phone logs too.

09-02-08 06:39 AM
    I never had an issue with my broswer going into any websites at all. What OS are you running on your device?

09-02-08 08:11 AM
    I'm running 4.5 on my 8100.
    09-02-08 09:34 AM
    It never did it when I first installed 4.5 at all, it's just been doing these past few weeks.

It won't go to the Myspace logon page at all now. I can go to Myspace.com where it asks you to select Mobile or PC, when I click Mobile it gives me the error. Same thing happens when I try to click the CrackBerry blogs page.

09-05-08 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD