i was wondering if anyone could help me im going crazy! for the past 2 days my browser hasnt been working. i have tried loggin into my yahoo or aol and it keeps saying "service is temporarily uavailable", and any other website too, the pages are not loading.....and then when i press the menu key to click HOME, the email settings page comes up.???
    can someone please help me and tell me if they are having any problems or what is causing this?
    this is the pearl 8130 verizon
    07-20-08 04:09 PM
    Try this, pull the battery and leave it out for a minute. After you put it back in and the phone reboots, call *228 and select option 1, after the ota programming ends, see if it's fixed, if not you'll need to resend your service books.
    GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 04:19 PM
    Have you tried clearing your cache, cookies, and such?
    07-20-08 04:20 PM
    thank you so much fonebrkr....that did help and made the home screen come back and the other pages load, but my yahoo page still isnt loading...im assuming its just a yahoo problem....but thanks for your help!
    07-20-08 05:00 PM
    Glad it helped, yahoo is finicky because it defaults to wap and tries to get you to load the yahoo app.
    Somehow it sounds like you had the email setup locked, so all you probably needed was a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD