I had my BB fro over 2 years, resurrected it several times from water damage, missing keys, replaced case twice. Loved my phone. unfortunatelly I did it in this time. Dropped it got the white screen, removed the battery and now when putting the battery in I just get a red led for a second or so. I tried to connect it to my laptop yesterday. It recognized the phone and found the software to use the device. After the install was complete the red led went out and that was it.
    My question is, Is there any way to retrieve my address book from the phone with my laptop? I don't care much about the pics I had but I haven't saved the numbers anywhere else and now there lost.
    01-04-10 12:02 PM
    Hi,
    How exactly did you resurrect it from water damage? I dropped mine in the loo this morning, and am at my wit's end.
    The sim card seems to have survived, but I need the phone numbers from the phone!!!
    Thanks.
    01-21-10 04:19 AM
    To vipr - Did you back up the device? There's a program out there to convert the back up.

To H2O:

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD