Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone over here can help me with this issue.

I bought a used BB 9100 and everything works except that the speaker volume is really low (During a call) ... unless I use my BT headset/standard bb headset then its fine

So without my BT headset it is super low... Anyone know how I could fix this? is it even fixable.

It has never been dropped (But thats what he said) Since its been with me... I have never taken it out of the case

Thanks in advance.
    10-31-10 01:45 PM
    when my baby daughter had a play with my 8110 (chewed around the earpiece side of the phone), this caused the speaker to 'die', I can only hear someone when I put them on speaker phone mode. Also my 8900 had the same issue when I ran into a door with it in my pocket. So am afraid it may have been either had a sweaty ear or a hard knock. A long shot, may be update your OS.
    11-01-10 06:04 AM
    It's a glitch with this model, mine does it too and I got it brand new from AT&T. Do a battery pull and it will fix itself. Unless it has water damage then your probably going to be looking for a replacement speaker.
    11-01-10 02:27 PM
    Replacement speaker installation is that a toughie?

Any idea as to the prices?

Thanks for the replies fellas
    11-02-10 11:08 AM
    just bumping this because I have the same problem!
    09-18-11 09:08 PM
    Well you can find it for cheap if it's fake made in china replacement part - look in the deal extreme type websites.
    09-26-11 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD