i am having a problem where i cannot get my bluetooth turned on i have tried everything. t-mobile is sending me a new phone but was wondering has anyone else had this problem. i have even did downgrade and re upgrade of the os to nop avail. anyone else have any ideas it was working and just stopped it was trying to connect to my bluetooth speaker phone and it just turned itself off and now will not turn back on. i am on a 8220 running .180
    03-13-09 10:09 AM
    Did you try a battery pull to reboot the phone?
    03-13-09 07:12 PM
    If he reloaded his OS, that includes a reset....
    03-13-09 08:41 PM
    yes that was the first thing i tried. i never had this problem with my 8100. tmobile is saying they are going to send me a new one the weird thing of this is you know how carriers of different phones will "turn off" features in the phone ie verizon turned off the gps forever due to the fact that they were trying to sell the vz navigator. well its like that like the bluetooth feature is being blocked weird
    03-14-09 05:12 PM
    Hopefully the new phone wont give you any problems. I love mine and have had no issues with it.
    03-14-09 05:53 PM
    Hopefully the new phone wont give you any problems. I love mine and have had no issues with it.
    got the new phone works fine sent back the old one fingers crossed that this one doesnt error out after 5 months
    03-18-09 09:09 AM
    I had the same problem about 3 weeks ago. I tried everything and couldn't get it to work. T-Mobile sent me a new phone and I haven't had a problem, but I'm on phone #3 since October. SIM card problems the first time, bluetooth this last time. Not real impressed with the 8220 quality.
    03-19-09 10:11 AM
    I had the same problem about 3 weeks ago. I tried everything and couldn't get it to work. T-Mobile sent me a new phone and I haven't had a problem, but I'm on phone #3 since October. SIM card problems the first time, bluetooth this last time. Not real impressed with the 8220 quality.
    you know those are the same exact problems i had except when i was having sim problems they just swapped out my sim card instead of the whole phone i am seriously thinking about going to the curve 8900
    03-20-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD