I have a Pearl and I installed my bluetooth H700C. I have done everythingthe book says and can't get it to AUTO ANSWER. In the set up is says it will but I can't get it to work. I even went to the verizon store and they couldn't get it to work either. Any one can help me. Thanks
    06-26-08 09:48 AM
    Press the Send Button from the home screen then press menu button, select options, then general options and auto answer calls is there at the top. I think you can only have it auto answer if the phone is out of the holster though.
    06-26-08 10:04 AM
    NDO is almost right. The catch is, Auto Answer Calls: "Out of Holster" means when the phone is IN the holster, and it rings, and you take it OUT of the holster, it auto answers. If it's OUT of the holster when it rings, no auto answer. This is really a nuisance feature, since you take the phone out of the holster to see who it is, and the phone answers whether you wanted it to or not.
    06-26-08 01:33 PM
    NDO is almost right. The catch is, Auto Answer Calls: "Out of Holster" means when the phone is IN the holster, and it rings, and you take it OUT of the holster, it auto answers. If it's OUT of the holster when it rings, no auto answer. This is really a nuisance feature, since you take the phone out of the holster to see who it is, and the phone answers whether you wanted it to or not.
    Thanks for the clarification Jeff. I never use the auto answer feature just knew where the options were. I like seeing who is calling me before I answer any calls. That is a pretty useless feature with the holster thing as your right you pull the phone out to see who it is. Oh well I'm glad I dont use it.
    06-26-08 01:42 PM
    Just out of curiosity Rick, why do want to use auto answer? I would never use that feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD