I just got my first Blackberry - a Pearl with Verizon and I love it! But I'm so new to it, I have no idea all the fun things I can do with it. What are some of the things that make it so addicting? I've already had some fun on the browser, setting up my work email, downloading some ring tones, and playing with the backgrounds but that's about it.

What are some of your favorite things to do with your Blackberry?
    04-13-08 06:41 PM
    Way too much to list. Here are a few apps that are must haves. Opera Mini great browser, vigo CB an rss reader, google maps, beyond 411, the cb wap launcher to get straight to the wap side of CB. Oh and welcome to CB
    04-13-08 06:44 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    check this out:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/fir...-new-bb-15262/
    04-13-08 06:46 PM
    Welcome to cb!!
    04-13-08 06:48 PM
    welcome to crackberry !
    04-13-08 06:51 PM
    Think about what your BlackBerry can do for you to make your life easier. (That's how I think about it)

I got JiveTalk, great IM application, keeps me connected with my family and friends. I got Weather Bug Direct so I don't have to worry about watching the news for the weather, plus I am in FL so the weather changes every 10 damn minutes lol.

Viigo to keep you up to date on the move.

A media card for your music, pics, etc. I got a pair of wired head sets for when I do some yard work or head to the gym, and I got the BlueTooth stereo gateway for when I'm doing whatever.

I also got a password program, so I don't have to remember so much (ascendo data vault).

Setup your signature in your BIS so you got something more then "sent from BlackBerry" message.

Go threw the application loader to remove useless applications to save space, other languages, sample video, etc.

I can go on for a while, but I will let you catch up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD