I have the 8130 and I figured I would try the BlackBerry Unite and see if I liked the features but so far, it's only been a problem. I removed it from my laptop after 3 days and I can't seem to get it all off my phone. I tried restoring my phone back to the day before I installed it and that didn't even work for some reason. Now I'm at the point that the Unite software is restricting my browser abilities.
    My other problem I'm having is syncing my phone with Outlook on my laptop. I use the desktop manager and its telling me that the software is set up for wireless sync but I can't figure out where to configure that, any ideas for fixing either?!? Thanks.
    07-15-08 10:48 AM
    07-15-08 03:23 PM
    AG is correct. Theres also a link in my sig as well.
    07-15-08 06:54 PM
    I had the same problem. T-Mobile referred me to RIM US headquarters in Dallas and they emailed me the policy to replace the Unite one after it took over. It took 3 hours on the phone with RIM, two wipes and 5 hours of reinstalling everthing on my phone to get it back to a pre-Unite state. And RIM said the program wasn't supposed to take over the phone. Wtf? Also when you connect Desktop Manager look in the files on your media card, Unite will hide a folder there. Also RIM said to remove the policy from your OS file after you restore because Desktop Manager might not work properly if it is left there. Don't delete it, store it elsewhere because you might need it again. I did. Good luck. I lost some critical info I had stored on my phone. I give BlackBerry Unite a BIG

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Helen D.; 07-17-08 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Add file info
    07-17-08 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD