Okay so I know there is a ton of blackberry twitter applications but is there one that is done through email, because I don't have a data plan on my blackberry 8220 so I can't use any of the other ones. Help is greatly appreciated thanks. (I know there is one forget the link though but you can't see your friends updates you can only update your own.)
    02-06-09 02:28 PM
    The only options I can think of are either IM or SMS. There really aren't any clients that will work w/o a data plan or strictly through email (that I know of anyway).
    02-06-09 02:59 PM
    The only options I can think of are either IM or SMS. There really aren't any clients that will work w/o a data plan or strictly through email (that I know of anyway).
    +1

I'd go for the SMS option

I just d/l the Tiny Twitter app ............and must say that it's pretty slick.
    02-06-09 03:01 PM
    ^^ yea i know some of them are great but I just can't use them and if I do I will get charged for every kb I use, and I did that before and got a $100 charge.
    02-06-09 03:34 PM
    Don't even really need app for SMS, can just set up twitter to be updated through SMS update from the site to phone... Also can follow ppl and their status will be texted to you... can be done on twitter site by adding your phone to sync up with it.
    02-06-09 10:05 PM
    ^^ Yea I know that but I cant get my friends updates anymore because Twitter cut that service for Canada for whatever reason, so I can only update. Thats why I am asking this question.
    02-07-09 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD