Ok so i bought the new 8100, white model not 2 months ago. Well just so happens it was stolen at my spa so i reordered another one through my insurance. Well Last night i went out for the first time in forever and decided to have afew too many drinks. LONG STORY SHORT. I get home and i have realized today the phone is slightly bulkier, not to mention OFF WHITE and the buttons were all messed up. It mainly caught my attention when all my music i had downloaded was gone, even the ones that came with the ringtOnes!!! It said it hasnt been updated since 2006!!!!!!! wtf guys DiD someone switch phones and SIm cardsON ME OR SOMETHING....But then brings me to another conclusion But i dONT KNOW HOW TO DETECT THIS SO PLEASE I NEED ALL THE ADVISE AND OPINIONS ON THIS!
    The inside of it looked very used, The cameras are filthy, it says i cant dial or text unless i put it on "radio Mode" (have no clue) Why all the sudden now i never had to before. I Honestly think someone built a replica of my phone with it wired (a bug in it). I am clueless when it comes to this, please somebody that could give me a few tips or what you think I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!
    XOXO
    k
    Krystal
    03-24-08 12:17 AM
    Are you sure you brought home the right phone?
    03-24-08 12:59 AM
    Wouldn't some common sense prevail right about now? Call somebody from the phone and see if its your number. If it isn't then you know you don't have your phone. Also, don't get so drunk that you don't know what is happening to your phone. That's just blackberry neglect! Gonna have to send the BB social services come and rescue your phone.
    03-24-08 01:03 AM
    How many drinks did you have??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 01:09 AM
    That's just blackberry neglect! Gonna have to send the BB social services come and rescue your phone.
    LMAO SUNKAST you are a funny funny guy!
    03-24-08 01:47 AM
    ps. I like not having sim cards!
    03-24-08 01:47 AM
    Why did you make two threads on the same issue?
    03-24-08 11:17 AM
    I am seconding on the BB neglect shame on you!
    03-24-08 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD