I'm getting this "radio is off" message and I can't send or receive any calls or texts. I've already taken out the battery twice, and it hasn't helped. The battery is also fully charged. I know my network isn't down because my husband's phone is working just fine. FYI we have Verizon, and I purchased the phone in May 2008. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    01-18-09 12:35 PM
    Just turn the radio back on.

Go into Manage Connections and click in the box next to Mobile Network.
    01-18-09 12:37 PM
    easy prob to fix, it happened to my mom and I fixed it. Go to manage connections and it should say turn on all connections, just press that and if thats not it... call Verizon. Hope this helped! = )
    01-18-09 12:39 PM
    easy prob to fix, it happened to my mom and I fixed it. Go to manage connections and it should say turn on all connections, just press that and if thats not it... call Verizon. Hope this helped! = )
    Only if you actually want all connections turned on. If you are not using BT, best to leave it off.

EDIT: Also, was my post right above yours confusing? Why the repeat instructions?
    Last edited by hilmar2k; 01-18-09 at 12:47 PM.
    01-18-09 12:44 PM
    Only if you actually want all connections turned on. If you are not using BT, best to leave it off.

EDIT: Also, was my post right above yours confusing? Why the repeat instructions?
    hilmar2k, I would bet you were both typing at the same time judging by the time of each others posts.

My question is what causes the radio to turn off?
    01-29-09 07:28 AM
    hilmar2k, I would bet you were both typing at the same time judging by the time of each others posts.

My question is what causes the radio to turn off?
    Welcome to Crackberry

Nice first post, I was gonna type the same exact answer you just gave... DUH DUH DUHHHH!

They were typing at the same time...

msblueline
    01-29-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD