Hey am new to this whole blackberry world so i jus need to get some verification. I have recently brought a second hand blackberry pearl (it was originally from suncom wireless) i am now using on the digicel jamaica network all seem to be working ok making call and accessing the internet. My problem is:
    1. why when i signed up for the digicel jamaica blackberry internet plan i get a message saying welcome to suncom wireless and not digicel?
    2. why when i connect it to my laptop and trying to load the internet page its not loading?
    3. why if i try to use a thrid party application on it like berry tunes or radiobee its not connecting through the blackberry internet service but if i put in the Apn: web.digiceljamaica.com along with the password and user name it connects the only thing is it will start charging me (why does it connects to my digicel apn but not through the blackberry bis).
    5. Is there a way to use the bis on the laptop so that the internet is navigated through the bis and not my regular internet? cuz if it goes through the regular internet then its gonna cost me and the is way too expensive
    6. Finally is there a way to (debrand) get the suncom logo out for the phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 02:24 PM
    basicaly to answer everything....

i do not believe you can teather the 8100 for internet connections if you can, you need to contaact your provider to find out how on their net work.
    02-13-09 02:30 PM
    this is not about teathering the 8100 for internet connections am getting internet connection fine from my network and if am using the bis unlimited it also work fine

1. am just wondering why it is saying welcome to suncom wireless and not digicel when i am on the digicel network.
    2. why wont thrid party application (berry tunes and radiobee) connect through the bis but it will connect through the digicel network (to use it through the digicel network it way too expensive)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD